Saturday, December 7, 2013

To Bottle Or Not To Bottle?

Let's face it. As parent's we want to give our children everything they need and want. But what if the want is not a need, and your stuck in between a rock and a hard place. That's what kind of situation I am in right now with bottles. I know all these professional people say take the bottle away at one, but I hate seeing my little one cry. I have been researching and researching on ways to take the bottle away and go to cup. I have tried everything and nothing works. Maybe it is me, maybe I am the reason my daughter is 13 months and still gets a bottle sometimes. We are in the process of transitioning, but up to standards, we have not done it right. I will try any method there is. I got rid of all but one, she is usually fine until nap or bedtime when she wants a milk bottle.

 I want to know from you all what way did you take the bottle away? 



No comments:

Post a Comment